Saturday, July 12, 2008

introducing my place




The place I live in is in a big city, but it is kind of an edge of the city, which means that the place is located in suburb area, or if I could say, it is like countryside. Some say it is boring to live in countryside, but I personally like to live in an area which has a lot of greenery especially with water such as a river. There are a lot of fields around my condo, and also sometimes it smells natural manure depending on the direction of wind. Now I get used to it, but when friends visit my condo and they smell it, they are usually surprised at the strong smell... Although I feel sorry about it, there is nothing I can do for it. Also, around the river there is an open area for little kids to play with water. On weekends the area is usually crowded with little ones with their parents. It is very convenient to commute because the condo is very close to the train station, but at the same time, the environment is also great because there is a lot of greenery around my condo.

No comments: