Thursday, July 24, 2008

scenery from my condo


Since our condo is built on the top of the hill, we can see the nice view from there. If it is clear, sometimes we can see Mt. Fuji. I was raised up at a house where Mt. Fuji was seen very nicely and clearly, so the mountain means special to me. This pic could not catch the Mt. Fuji, but still the sunset was beautiful.


These days, I take exercise at night after dinner around 30min-one hour. I do walk fast, and sometimes I run slowly, which makes me sweat a lot. I hope it burns a lot of energy... And I found that there is a nice place where I can see the wide sky becuase the place is surrounded by only paddle fields and veggie fields, without any electric wires. The scenery of wide sky reminded me of the scene in Athens.


Yes, now it is the time to adapt myself to the life in Japan.

2 comments:

cool linguists said...

very nice view, Ryoko-san!
wish I can give you a visit some time :)

Unknown said...

The sunset is one of the most beautiful sceneries you get to witness in this world. It conveys emotion to someone even just by looking at it. You’re really fortunate for having that view from your condo. :)

~ Lakisha Zimmerer