Saturday, July 12, 2008

a unique vending machine


I went shopping with my family today. We walked to the station for approximately 30 minutes just for exercise. On our way, we found a very interesting vending machine. I have never seen that kind of machine before. It sells canned noodles. They are already ready to be eaten, which means they are already cooked and heated. There are many flavors available, such as soy beans, soy source, and curry. And the ones at the bottom are to go since they are not heated yet. The price is all ¥300 ($3.00). I was too afraid to try them so I just took a pic of them... Would you like to try them???

4 comments:

Asami said...

I've only found canned "Oden", but I've never seen these canned noodles around our town, moreover,"Curried Udon" !!!
I'd love to try them!!(especially chinese noodles)

bestwishes.ryoko said...

Asami chan,
Yep. Me too. It sounds nice to try them in winter season, but I guess it is not good for summer... But like you, actually I am so curious.

ito747 said...

I have never seen that in my erea.

bestwishes.ryoko said...

Ito san, yes, me too. But actually, I also found the same canned noodles in Nagano when I went on a short trip. They may be becoming polular;)